Thursday, June 7, 2012

Travel Log after IB - Hatyai -

                Greeti…wait, this is getting dull..
Weellll HOWDY YA’LLL!! -,- nope….that’s not right…
Meh,,, Whatever. Well, guess what last Tuesday (5 June) I went overseas~~!!! ^__^ That’s pretty exciting. But, I just went to Hat Yai Thailand…
Wait waa? JUST went to Hat Yai! That’s not good enough? I mean it’s really firetruckin’ awesome if you ask me!!!
Okay, I didn’t go there long enough, only 2 days and 1 night and arrived home on Wednesday.
Since we went there in a really short time, the first thing we did was went to Songkhla (it’s near a sandy beach) and I gotta tell you, that city was beautiful.
It wasn’t as clean as any other country in the world but they have kept their cultural buildings as if they were made yesterday! (okay, I over exaggerating) LOL

Translation: Songkhla Beach (or something like that)
 
tokong Wak Siam
click for bigger view

le wild mermaid appeared!
 
Arriving at Hat Yai, of course, we were hungry. Surprisingly, food isn’t the concern here. Halal food is everywhere and most of the tauke of the restaurant are Muslims. So, yeah, if you come to Hat Yai, don’t even bother to bring supplies.

Chekkar restaurant the best tom yam in town
le white tom yam appeared!
fried mee 5 star level LOL only 50 Bath
this restaurant has some S@#$ty services but has the best fried chicken
 Ah yes…then we need to travel around town
Well, there this lorry call “kereta TUT TUT”” that “TUT” is pronounced as a bleep.
I don’t know, maybe they were so vulgar that their name had to be bleeped LOL
It’s not very expensive really, I mean, 20 Bath (about RM2) for a ride everywhere around town per person. And I mean EVERYWHERE!!!

awww, ain't that cute?
 
Oh, and I almost forgot, the currency (reminds me of Economics SL =.=) there are almost the same as RM, but we just need to divide them by 10…
The first day I got 1000 bath from my mom…
Next thing I knew, it has already been used up the next day… (T____T)”

Well, that’s all for now..
Sorry, but no videos yet…
I’ve been occupied with things lately..
But while I get my confidence, I may post some of the videos of Da’Batch..
That’s it. See you guys on the next post! CHOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment